Success of Innovation: The conflict of secrets and early customer involvement
- open innovation
- 15 November 12:00 - 12:30
"No innovation means death!" is a widely spread quote. So innovation seems to be an important process for everyone. At the same time it is
- an investment with no guaranteed return
- a secret you want to hide for a secure advantage,
- something a lot of companies can not afford.
But is it really?
No, a lot of innovation, even market disruptions, are created from low budgets at high speed.
- With today knowledge we can see how to achieve.
- With existing examples we understand open strategies to be a fundamental part to innovation.
- With invented methods you can manage these processes to success.
Lets have a look at the influencing factors and learn how to adapt.